Secure your session by calling 07985410020 9am – 6pm
Please check live availability before calling by clicking here
50% Payment in full required at time of booking, remaining 50% on day of Arrival
Bookings can be made one season in advance only (currently 1st January 2022 for 12 months)
Diary opens for following year (January 2023 onwards) on 9am Monday 1st July 2022
2022 WINTER SEASON (Maximum 6 anglers. Sessions Saturday to Tuesday or Tuesday to Friday minimum 3 days)
January 2022-February 2022 inclusive
Winter season rates: £125 per 24 hours (10am-9am)
2022 SPRING/SUMMER SEASON (maximum of 6 anglers/ Saturday to Saturday, minimum 7 days.
March 2022-December 2022 inclusive
£250 per 24 hours (10am-9am)
2022/23 WINTER SEASON
December 2022-February 2023 inclusive
Low season rate £135 per 24 hours (10am-9am)
Any non-fishing guests will be charged at £15 per day and must be added at time of booking.
CMCS Fisheries host a dedicated Facebook group entitled countryside_mgt_consultancy which hosts catch reports and useful information. Alternatively call the office on 07985 410020 for latest updates.
Exit the M25 at junction 23, on roundabout head onto the A1 (M) signposted Hatfield, Stanborough Park. Proceed straight on for few miles till Junction 4. At the roundabout take second exit towards Mill Green and then second exit on next roundabout Great North Road and go straight across at the next roundabout onto Hertford Road. Follow the road for approximately one mile past Mill Green up to next roundabout. Straight across onto Hatfield Road at the roundabout, at the next roundabout straight across onto the A414. About 200 yards from roundabout turn left onto Panshanger lane.
Pans Lake is the third gate on the right. Big metal double gates, marked clearly with CMCS Pan Lake. Gate access code provided with booking confirmation. Postcode: SG14 2NA.
Slowly follow the track, please do not break the 10mph speed limit and beware of dogs and pedestrians. Follow the signs along the track to the fishery gate which will be marked with fishery signs.
All bookings and reservations are subject to approval by the fishery management.
Should you need to cancel a booking, please contact us by email email@example.com. Cancellations and changes will incur a £15 administration charge plus the original Paypal fee which is non-refundable. No refunds will be provided with less than 2 months notice.
The person completing the booking process is responsible for ensuring all of the group understand the rules prior to booking. He/she is also responsible for ensuring a completed catch return is submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with pictures of all 30lb + captures within 48hrs of departure. This is vitally important for our stock progression.
Please read the rules thoroughly prior to booking as failure to comply will result in the offending angler being asked to leave the fishery immediately.
Pan Lake Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings are provisional until the booking form and requested full payment have been received and confirmation returned by email. For 2022 bookings 50% of payment will be required upfront to secure bookings with the balance paid on arrival at venue before fishing commences.
2. The person completing the initial enquiry booking form is responsible for all costs and charges on behalf of the party.
3. The person completing the booking confirms that they have the authority of all other persons included in the fishing session to make the booking on their behalf and that they have read and accepted these booking terms, conditions and fishery rules. All booking dates are confirmed with email acceptance and all correspondence will be with the person completing the booking form.
4. No later than 30 days prior to the session starting we require an email confirmation with the names of those in the group (for insurance and security purposes) and the group leader’s contact number in case we need to contact you whilst on the lake.
5. The price of your fishing session once confirmed via email will not increase.
6. In the event that you might need to cancel your confirmed booking and it’s over 2 months before your trip starts, the office will need to be emailed by the person who completed the booking form and we will first try to reschedule the booking within the next 12 months if available. If both parties cannot find a suitable date to reschedule the following cancellation terms apply:
As per our T&Cs, we do not offer full refunds for issues that are beyond our control. We advise all anglers that they should consider travel insurance to cover any travel disruptions, medical emergencies, etc.
Cancellation Procedure, dependent on the cancellation notice period, the following refunds are due:
– More than 60 days before booked session – 30% refunded
– Less than 60 days before booked session – No refund on any payments
7. Force Majeure: We will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Problems with transport, Closure of motorways, Weather conditions or any other event(s) beyond CMCS Fisheries control.
8. Complaints Procedure: In the unlikely event that you or a member of your party has a complaint about your fishing session; whilst on site, the complaint must be notified to the office in the first instance. Complaints beyond our reasonable control will not be compensated. For example, not catching a fish, muddy banks, adverse weather conditions or fish spawning. Unresolved complaints must be sent in writing to email@example.com within 5 days of leaving the booked venue. In a case such as this CMCS Fisheries liability shall be limited to the cost of the fishing session as specified on the booking form.
9. You and your party use the premises at your own risk and are responsible for all your belongings and vehicles, taking such safety precautions as are deemed reasonable and must comply with the venue’s rules.
11. We reserve the right to change rules from time to time which will be updated on our website.
12. Your personal information will be kept in strict confidence and will not be given to any 3rd party as per our privacy/GDPR policy outlined on the CMCS Fisheries website.
13. CMCS excludes liability for loss or damage to vehicles or property caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control or that of our bailiffs or employees. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by negligence, our liability under or in connection with this agreement, whether arising in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, shall not exceed the sum of £1,000,000. Neither party shall be liable to the other party in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by the other party of any indirect or consequential nature including without limitation any economic loss, profits, business or goodwill. Members use the premises at their own risk and are responsible for taking such safety precautions as are deemed reasonable.